Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bunch of True Friends

We all know 'friends' come and go and those that stick together are the True Friends.

I'm writing this blog at a MacDonald outlet, 2am in the morning, while taking a break from study. Surrounding me are a nice bunch of friends. We met during our secondary school days, mainly due to our CCA (except for 1 guy). Amazingly, we didn't expect each other be such a good friend initially, who has anyway?

Perhaps, it could also because we share similar interest and enjoy doing the same activities(basketball, catching movies, eating suppers) and for now... studying.

Just a couple of hours ago, we(excluding me) traveled all the way to Changi Airport to send off our dear Ah Chek. He is returning to the Outback to complete his undergraduate study. He must be very touched, or at least pretend to be =) We wish him all the best!

Oh.. I just thought hat life is pretty interesting. None of us took our study so serious (during O' levels) when we were younger. Now we are paying the debt, burning midnight oil, mugging!
I really do think National Service has a significant part in shaping an individual.

Well, you can't deny the fact that the very reason why you are studying hard now is to secure a better future right? By now, we have realised we are studying for ourselves and not our parents.

P.S. I'm grateful to have met you guys, though I really wish guys had influenced me to study earlier =)

No comments: